You are concerned about protecting your privacy and personal information, and so are we. That’s why we give it a lot of attention.
This Policy may be changed from time to time, such as whenever there is a change in our privacy practices.
Your Personal Information and Its Uses
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Open a customer account for you;
- Enable you to subscribe to our newsletter;
- Complete your transactions at our online shop;
- Enable you to send a comment to our webmaster; and
- Enable you to submit a job application.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Mailing, billing and delivery address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Language of service; and
- Credit card number (for exchanges and refunds only).
We do not collect information from your credit card. Beanstream, a computer security specialist, manages online purchases for Atelier du Chef. Beanstream protects online shop transactions against possible fraud by using security tokens and other instruments for combatting fraud, making Atelier du Chef a PCI Level 1 certified online payment services provider.
Under no circumstances will Atelier du Chef disclose, rent, sell or assign our customers’ personal information without their prior written consent, except in the circumstances specified herein.
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your order, refund or exchange;
- Manage your preferences and order history in order to prepare offers that fit your purchasing profile and to manage our loyalty program;
- Provide information on our products, services, promotions, Terms and Conditions, and policies by email or telephone. We will not send you promotional offers if you have opted out of them;
- Ensure the security of our company and/or website; and
Atelier du Chef may disclose your personal information to some third parties, including:
- Our web hosts;
- The firm that processes your credit card purchases;
- The team that delivers your order;
- Personnel that must collect an amount owing;
- Individuals who help us prevent and investigate questionable and fraudulent activities.
These third parties are required not to disclose any personal information, except if it concerns a service they provide on our behalf or is required by law.
You can sign up for our newsletter. At the bottom of each newsletter is a box you can check to unsubscribe. It may take up to ten (10) business days to process an unsubscribe request.
Security of Personal Information in Connection with our Website and Online Shop
You must create a password. Never reveal your password. Your password provides enhanced security. Since Atelier du Chef cannot guarantee the security of your online data transmission, we cannot be held liable for the loss or misuse of personal information that you provide to us.
Links to other Websites
Our online shop and website offer links to other sites that we do not own or control. These links give you access to additional information on a product or service. We are not liable for these sites.